Friday, July 31, 2009

Can't sleep so excited about the beach tomorrow. My sister and I are going to drive down around 4/5ish this morning. Its only a 5 hour drive so we should get there around 10am. Too bad we can't get the keys to the house until 2pm so we are just gonna chill at the beach, not a bad way to pass time. 

Today was my last day of my internship, bittersweet. I defiantly learned a lot though. Real Estate is very interesting, and there is a lot of money to be made [and lost] it in if you are no careful.  I have already started to save for a house after graduation. I figure I am a step ahead of most college students at-least by thinking about owning my own house. 

After work I treated myself bought a new camera for the trip. Hopefully this one will last longer than my average camera lifespan of three months. Car is packed got all I need; cooler full of beer, bathing suit, acoustic guitar, golf clubs,  surf board and some good books. Life is Good. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment