Monday, August 3, 2009

I am writing this entry  on the back deck facing the beach watch a thunderstorm off in the distance. Its so pretty and amazing at the same time. Minus the whole light from the laptop its pretty dark and then all of a sudden the sky will light up as lighting strikes way out in the ocean.  Pretty shades of red and pink. Even though we have 30 people in this  one house ( its a very big house actually 11 bedrooms) I escape to the highest deck at night and just listen to the waves. It gets so dark out at night thats about all you can do.  I love the sound of the ocean something about it is so relaxing. I have been doing lots of writing at the beach, got a new idea for a song I am working on. Its somewhat frustrating I have all of these ideas for songs/lyrics/ chord progressions but as soon as I start trying to develop that idea something else pops into my head and then I get sidetracked with that idea. I know not that bad of a problem to have, I just wished I had more time to in the day. Maybe I will give up sleeping and eating then I will have more time haha only joking. 

Cheers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment