Thursday, August 6, 2009

The beach trip is almost over. :( Wow am I sun burnt. Monday it rained...I mean it rained cats and dogs. And since our beach house is out in the middle of NOWHERE everyone went to the bar and started drinking. We turned cranked the music loud had the drinks flowing it was fun. Then my absolute favorite drunk song came on.

 Everyone has that one song they love when they are drunk, they scream/ babble loudly for it to be played...that your drunk song. Anyways my (and I probably am not alone) drunk song is Free Bird by Lynard Skynard. I proceeded to grab a pool stick jump on the pool table and belt out an air guitar Allen Collins solo. Everyone went nuts and unfornantly there more than one family member took a video of my "performance". I could never run for political office now haha, and my family has a permeant blackmail on me.  

Anyways today I tried something new, I learned how to hang glide. My mother once gave me a great piece of advise, she said "Never pass up an opportunity". I try to live my life by that motto so when my uncle asked if anybody wanted to spend the day in Hang Gliding school I thought nothing of it. It was AWESOME. I think I am addicted. Its so peaceful just chilling out up in the air. Just the idea that you got yourself up in the air, without any help from a motor or machine is pretty cool. Anyways I'll have to post pics of me but you get the general idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment