Thursday, July 23, 2009

Back from my trip to Boston. I just realized  how much I love airports. Strange I know, but there is something about airports that I love. I realize that after graduation I definitely want a job where I can travel. Not just a little traveling I want to travel everywhere. Long distances.  Its funny I always like traveling with a big group an entourage... a team. I really don't even mind having my flight delayed I could sit at the terminal and watch people all day long.  Just listen to my Ipod and watch all the people going to all different places all around the globe, its somewhat therapeutical.

Speaking of therapy, I have been writing more songs. haha writing is like my therapy, cliche I know.  It like all of a sudden someone has just turned on a switch ideas have been pouring out of me. I have to keep a notebook with me all the time,I never know when I am going to get a good idea. 

I am so tired I am falling asleep writing this...
K

No comments:

Post a Comment