Monday, July 27, 2009

My family Needs It's Own Reality TV Show

First off I have to apologize for the quality of my last entry. I was extremely tired when I wrote that I could barley keep my eyes open, all the grammar errors! Well that aside summer is almost over! I will be back at school in the middle of August and next week I am leaving for the beach. A whole week at the beach with my mother's family. Luck us mom's got a pretty big family...4 sisters, 1 step sister and 2 step brothers plus all their kids. Its going to be crazy we got like 30 people in one house. Can you say chaos. I love it though, we have been doing this "mini family reunion" for the past three years. 

And every year something crazy happens. Just a quick sample for ya 2 years ago a cousin got his hand stuck in a elevator thus we had to call the local fire department, then last year me and my three cousins had a "slight" run in with the local police department for having too much fun on the beach.  Needless to say there will lots of drama, and even more alcohol to get though this week. All I can say is the girls on "The Hills" don't even compete with all the drama that goes down this weekend. Hey thats a good idea for a reality TV series!  I like to think of mom's family like the modern day Clampetts (if you have no idea who the Clampetts are google Beverly Hillbillies).  Pics and maybe even a youtube video will be posted I promise :) 

I am nervous though I have a big golf tournament on Sunday at the beach. Fingers crossed I will do well... especially with my family there and all.  

I am so excited but kinda sad at the same time. See right after I come home from the beach I have two days to pack then have to drive down to school, so it means the end of summer for me. Gosh it has flown by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment